Bridging Visa

Bridging Visa

Bridging Visa A

When we lodge your visa, after your current visa runs out you will go onto a Bridging Visa A. This is the best bridging visa because on this bridging visa, you can work, study and you will have access to Medicare. This bridging visa will allow you to stay in Australia during the processing of your visa.

Bridging Visa B

Although a bridging visa A is the best of the bridging visas, it does not allow you to leave and return to Australia. You will need a bridging visa B for this purpose. We will need at least 14 days notice to prepare and lodge the Bridging visa application.

Bridging Visa C

This bridging visa applies if you do not have a valid visa, when we lodge your partner visa. There are no automatic work rights on this visa.